The methodology expects the work scope to be divided into a cascade of phases within the SDLC. Useful for humble websites and MVPs.
- Gathering of requirements *
- Project Plan creation *
- Labour and budget estimation *
* Labour efforts spent on these phases are charged separately if you only order a Project Plan.
It’s relevant to mention, that Fixed price quotes often include some costs for potential risks, which may or may not happen.
We mainly apply this methodology to Fixed Price projects.
Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.’ It’s not our statement, it’s one of the Agile principles we follow.
The gist of the Agile methodology can’t be presented better than in Agile Manifesto and its twelve principles.
We utilise the Scrum framework for Agile with the help of Redmine.
- Sprint planning.
- Daily standup.
We mainly apply this methodology to Time & Material projects.
Any infrastructure needs maintenance, let alone IT. Service retainer allows organising a straightforward approach for Support & Maintenance.
- You determine the services required for support and order them on a monthly basis.
- We book the required hours and guarantee they are dedicated to you.
We mainly switch to this methodology having delivered a Fixed price project or Time & Material.